So you’ve determined that your old CMS just isn’t cutting it. Your company needs more than a simple content management tool where you can load in content, move some things around, and press Publish.
What you need is one, powerful platform that manages digital marketing experiences across every channel. You want one solution that ties it all together, connects the dots, and makes it easy to convert new visitors into lifelong customers, by treating each and every person like a unique individual.
Welcome to Sitecore, the world’s first leading customer engagement platform.
What is Sitecore?
For several years running, both Gartner and Forrester have named Sitecore a Leader in Web Content Management. [ 1 ]
But there’s a lot more to Sitecore than just an award winning content management system. With Sitecore, not only can you manage content, but you can also test and optimize, personalize, and automate it—allowing you to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time. Plus, Sitecore also connects, collects, and analyzes all of your customer's interaction data, both online and offline, helping your team make sense and make use of Big Data.
Sitecore gives you all the customer insight you need, ready in one place for your team to leverage as you see fit. Sitecore gives your customers what they want to see, before they even know they want to see it.
Sitecore sounds great, right? But how do you know if Sitecore is truly the right fit for your organization? From our experience, if any of the following sound familiar, Sitecore is uniquely designed to serve organizations like yours. It alone can provide the technology you need for your website to meet (and exceed) business goals.
- You’re in a highly-regulated environment or industry that’s subject to ADA, GDPR, CCPA, PCI, and HIPAA compliance
- You’re looking for a CMS that runs in a .NET environment
- You have multiple brands that you want on one single platform
- You want to publish content in multiple languages
- You want to localize content with country-specific photography and currency
- You have strict brand standards that you need to enforce across the enterprise
- You have multiple steps in your content approval process
- You need to be able to utilize standard content across multiple sites, e.g. a footer that goes across all the sites in your family of brands
- You need the ability to integrate any third-party CRMs, APIs, marketing automation, A/B testing, PIM and DAM services
You know what they say: Great minds think alike. Here’s just a sampling of the kinds of companies that use Sitecore.
- Financial services: Merrick Bank, South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- Healthcare: University Health System, Ascension Health, Solera Health, Sunrise Senior Living, American Heart Association
- Childcare: Kindercare, Bright Horizons
- Insurance: Unum, Aflac, Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Manufacturing: Interstate Batteries, Materion, Legrand North America, ARM
- CPG: L’Oreal, Nature’s Bounty, Nestle Purina
- Food services: Chick-fil-A, Pei Wei, JR Simplot Company
- Higher educational institutions: McCombs School of Business, Brooklyn Law School, Ball State University, University of Alberta
- Hospitality and Travel: Vail Resorts, B-Europe, Tourism New Brunswick, Atlantis The Palm, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Transportation: Rush Enterprises, US Xpress
- Entertainment: International Speedway Corporation, Cherokee Nation Entertainment, Cricket Australia
- Public Sector: State of Wyoming, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Danish Parliament
- Energy: Direct Energy, PFC Energy, NRG Energy
- Real Estate: Colliers International, CBRE, Mid-America Apartment Communities
- Software & Data Services: ConnectWise, First Databank, NICE InContact
- Technology: Lifesize, Microsoft, Fujitsu
- Non-profit: National Wildlife Federation, Oxfam, Urban Land Institute, British Red Cross
Top 7 Reasons You Need to Upgrade to Sitecore 9 This Year
If you’ve been putting off a Sitecore upgrade, here are seven reasons why you shouldn’t delay making a move to Sitecore 9 any longer. Trust us: No matter what version you’re on, and no matter how long it’s been, there’s never been a better time to upgrade to Sitecore 9.
Why Is My Sitecore Website So Slow?
Sitecore websites should load fast. It’s as simple as that. If that’s not the case, there’s a problem. Fortunately, there’s always a fix. You just need to know where to look.
Why Sitecore Subscription Licensing Is a Smart Move
If your needs have grown and you’ve been in conversations about purchasing additional Sitecore licensing, your Sitecore sales representative or account manager has likely started sharing information about a new licensing option with you.
Engagency is here to serve and we’re happy to help. Set up a time to talk with us now.