You know you need an audit when:
- You’re experiencing performance issues and you didn’t get what you paid for
- You’re changing Sitecore partners or you need justification for firing the one you hired
- You’re getting ready to upgrade to the latest version of Sitecore
- You’re planning to scale and enhance your Sitecore implementation, by adding new sites and functionality
- You’re preparing to take advantage of everything Sitecore has to offer
Our 250+ point, Sitecore Implementation Audit gives you a clear understanding of where you are, and what you need to get you where you want to be.
Here’s How Our Sitecore Audit Works
Learn More About Our Audits
We’d love to share examples of the reports, the presentation, and all the insights we provide – and send you a proposal that includes a complete overview of our 250+ point audit protocol.
See if a Sitecore Implementation Audit by Engagency is right for you.
Advanced Material Manufacturer and Engagency Sitecore Audit Client
Chief Information Officer, Pei Wei
Tunica Visitors Bureau
Engagency is here to serve and we’re happy to help. Set up a time to talk with us now.
5 Reasons Sitecore is the Logical Choice for Regulated Industries
In the market for a CMS solution that fits all your needs? In a regulated industry such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, or financial services? Here's 5 reasons why Sitecore is the logical choice for you.
Sitecore and Yext Integration Reduces Manual Data Entry for Regional Hospital System
A regional Texas hospital system no longer wanted the hassle of manually editing over 800 physician information sections for multiple facilities. The technology was already out there with Yext, all that was left was integration.
Schema Implementation for Sitecore Boosts SEO Visibility for Regional Hospital System
A regional hospital system wants to increase their organic traffic and gain visibility with their Sitecore implementation. It was time to call in Engagency - The Sitecore Experts.