You know you need an audit when:
- You’re experiencing performance issues and you didn’t get what you paid for
- You’re changing Sitecore partners or you need justification for firing the one you hired
- You’re getting ready to upgrade to the latest version of Sitecore
- You’re planning to scale and enhance your Sitecore implementation, by adding new sites and functionality
- You’re preparing to take advantage of everything Sitecore has to offer
Our 250+ point, Sitecore Implementation Audit gives you a clear understanding of where you are, and what you need to get you where you want to be.
Here’s How Our Sitecore Audit Works
We’d love to share examples of the reports, the presentation, and all the insights we provide– and send you a proposal that includes a complete overview of our 250+ point audit protocol.
See if a Sitecore Implementation Audit by Engagency, is right for you.
Advanced Material Manufacturer and Engagency Sitecore Audit Client
Chief Information Officer, Pei Wei
Tunica Visitors Bureau
Engagency is here to serve and we’re happy to help. Set up a time to talk with us now.
Top 7 Reasons You Need to Upgrade to Sitecore 9 This Year
If you’ve been putting off a Sitecore upgrade, here are seven reasons why you shouldn’t delay making a move to Sitecore 9 any longer. Trust us: No matter what version you’re on, and no matter how long it’s been, there’s never been a better time to upgrade to Sitecore 9.
Why Is My Sitecore Website So Slow?
Sitecore websites should load fast. It’s as simple as that. If that’s not the case, there’s a problem. Fortunately, there’s always a fix. You just need to know where to look.
Why Sitecore Subscription Licensing Is a Smart Move
If your needs have grown and you’ve been in conversations about purchasing additional Sitecore licensing, your Sitecore sales representative or account manager has likely started sharing information about a new licensing option with you.