You know you need an audit when:
- You’re experiencing performance issues and you didn’t get what you paid for
- You’re changing Sitecore partners or you need justification for firing the one you hired
- You’re getting ready to upgrade to the latest version of Sitecore
- You’re planning to scale and enhance your Sitecore implementation, by adding new sites and functionality
- You’re preparing to take advantage of everything Sitecore has to offer
Our 250+ point, Sitecore Implementation Audit gives you a clear understanding of where you are, and what you need to get you where you want to be.
Here’s How Our Sitecore Audit Works
Learn More About Our Audits
We’d love to share examples of the reports, the presentation, and all the insights we provide – and send you a proposal that includes a complete overview of our 250+ point audit protocol.
See if a Sitecore Implementation Audit by Engagency is right for you.
Advanced Material Manufacturer and Engagency Sitecore Audit Client
Chief Information Officer, Pei Wei
Tunica Visitors Bureau
Engagency is here to serve and we’re happy to help. Set up a time to talk with us now.
6 Signs You Need a DAM
75% of decision makers are implementing Digital Asset Management (DAM). Not sure your organization needs one? Think again. Here are 6 key signs you need a DAM.
Engagency Enables Smooth Migration from Sitecore to Optimizely for Technology Services Provider
A market-leading software platform for technology solution providers needed a platform that worked for them - not against them. That's where Engagency stepped in to help ConnectWise make the switch from Sitecore to Optimizely.
What Is Optimization-as-a-Service?
Optimization-as-a-Service is a targeting, testing, and personalization platform from Optimizely. Learn about the key features, availability, and more.