You know you need an audit when:
- You’re experiencing performance issues and you didn’t get what you paid for
- You’re changing Sitecore partners or you need justification for firing the one you hired
- You’re getting ready to upgrade to the latest version of Sitecore
- You’re planning to scale and enhance your Sitecore implementation, by adding new sites and functionality
- You’re preparing to take advantage of everything Sitecore has to offer
Our 250+ point, Sitecore Implementation Audit gives you a clear understanding of where you are, and what you need to get you where you want to be.
Here’s How Our Sitecore Audit Works
Learn More About Our Audits
We’d love to share examples of the reports, the presentation, and all the insights we provide – and send you a proposal that includes a complete overview of our 250+ point audit protocol.
See if a Sitecore Implementation Audit by Engagency is right for you.
Advanced Material Manufacturer and Engagency Sitecore Audit Client
Chief Information Officer, Pei Wei
Tunica Visitors Bureau
Engagency is here to serve and we’re happy to help. Set up a time to talk with us now.
Engagency Named One of the World's Top Service Providers
Agency wins the ‘top 1000’
How Good UX Design Converts Leads Into Customers
Good UX design offers a return of $100 for every $1 invested. Here's how UX designers create experiences that convert leads into customers.
Salesforce Integration Powers Personalized Pricing for B2B Retailer
In this case study, Engagency developed a solution that allowed a B2B retailer to display personalized pricing for distributors based on their Salesforce data.