.NET Web Developer
Are you a .NET Web Developer with a heart of gold?
We’re building an elite team of web developers, fit to serve the world's leading companies.
Call us idealists, but we don’t think it’s too much to ask...we’re looking for:
- A hardworking .NET Web Developer with a curious mind and a servant’s heart.
- Someone for whom this is more than a job - someone that wants to contribute at a core level to make a company the best that it can be.
- A person who is self-motivated and doesn't want to be coddled and doesn’t require micro-management to go the extra mile.
- A person with demonstrable .NET development experience, that enjoys website development in particular, and is looking for an opportunity to take things to the next level and turn it into career.
- You must have made significant contributions to at least 3 web development projects that required you to utilize a modern, responsive framework. Front-end skills are required for this role, and they will be tested as part of the evaluation process. If you have an allergic reaction to front-end work, this is not the job for you : )
- More importantly, you need a minimum of 2 years of experience developing websites or web applications with .NET MVC and/or Web Forms in a professional environment. The work that we do is challenging, and you’ll need some relevant experience to be successful here.
- THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION.
What are you looking for?
- Do you wish you had a work environment that gave you autonomy, variety, and work that is challenging?
- Do you wish you worked for a company that felt like a family, worked like a team, and ate lunch together every day, like friends?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to live and work in the popular South/Southwest/Circle C area of Austin, TX ?
If so, keep reading...
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally.
You’ll work independently with the support of a highly collaborative team on projects with high visibility for brands with a global reach. You’ll learn to write useful documentation, and provide world-class support.
Depending on your interests and abilities, you’ll also have an opportunity contribute to technical architecture, training, consulting, sales, and blogging.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We’ve created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We’ve created an environment where intrinsic motivation, good work ethic, and going the extra mile is the norm – but we also know better than to take ourselves too seriously. We’ve created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what’s right for our customers and putting their needs first.
We love to work hard, and but we also really like to take a break and have interesting conversations over lunch together. A few times a year we celebrate all of our hard work and success with some unforgettable team activities. We really have a good time together.
We’ve created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning. That’s hard to find.
If you agree, come join us.
This position is located in 78749 Southwest Austin Texas and is on-site only. At Engagency, we believe that people do their best work when they have a team of people to collaborate and coordinate with, in person. We find that work is more meaningful when it's done with a sense of community, and you have a good group of people to share lunch and talk with every day. We work hard to find good people to work with. If you're looking for more than a job, we look forward to hearing from you.
WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are unable to provide TN or H1B sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters, we ask that you respect our "we don't hire people that are referred to us by a recruiter" policy, by not contacting us.Click Here to Apply via Email