Web Development Project Manager
We’re building an elite team of Sitecore experts, fit to serve the world's leading companies.
Call us idealists, but we don’t think it’s too much to ask...we’re looking for:
- We're looking for a hardworking Web Development Project Manager with a curious mind and a servant’s heart.
- We're looking for someone that is self-motivated and doesn't require coddling or micro-management to go above and beyond.
- Transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans.
- Develop and track project plans and provide regular status reporting– with regards to time, scope, resources, budget, and issue management.
- Lead day-to-day project management tasks.
- Help manage client relationships and serve as day-to-day contact
- Manage client expectations and scope.
- Support preparation and facilitation of client meetings and conduct client trainings.
- Assist in lower level CMS training and minor content management responsibilities as needed.
- Oversee Continuous Quality Control of web development projects to ensure that all throughout the technical architecture, development and QA process, quality is always kept at optimal levels.
- Ensure that projects delivered align with the business and technical requirements set forth at the onset of the project.
- Project management experience leading complex technical projects at an agency, web development, or digital marketing company.
- Proven leadership abilities and experience leading teams of 4+ people
- Deep experience in a client-facing role.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent technical presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project; knowledge of Vision
- Proficient in Project Management and Bug Tracking Tools, ie LiquidPlanner, JIRA, Mantis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What are you looking for?
- Do you wish you had a job that gave you the autonomy, variety, and challenges that you’re seeking?
- Do you wish you worked for a company that felt like a family, worked like a team, and ate lunch together like friends?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to live to Austin Texas?
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally. While we do a lot to nurture and nourish our team, the greatest benefit of joining our team is the balance of autonomy and support that each individual receives. You’ll work independently with the support of a highly collaborative team on projects with high visibility for brands with a global reach.
You’ll specialize in leading web development and digital marketing projects on the Sitecore Experience Platform, the world's leading .NET web content management system and multi-channel marketing automation platform– used by thousands of enterprise companies around the globe.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We’ve created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We’ve created an environment where intrinsic motivation, good work ethic, and going the extra mile is the norm – but we also know better than to take ourselves too seriously. We’ve created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what’s right for our customers and putting their needs first.
We love to work hard, and but we also really like to take a break and have interesting conversations over lunch together. A few times a year we celebrate all of our hard work and success with some unforgettable team activities. We really have a good time together.
We’ve created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning. That’s hard to find.
If you agree, come join us.
This position is located in 78749 Southwest Austin Texas and is on-site only. At Engagency, we believe that people do their best work when they have a team of people to collaborate and coordinate with, in person. We find that work is more meaningful when it's done with a sense of community, and you have a good group of people to share lunch and talk with every day. We work hard to find good people to work with. If you're looking for more than a job, we look forward to hearing from you.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are unable to visa sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters, we ask that you respect our "we don't hire people that are referred to us by a recruiter" policy, by not contacting us. Thanks : )When you apply, please include your resume.
Apply On LinkedIn