Web Content & Quality Assurance Technician
- Have you worked with HTML/CSS and have a strong attention to detail?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career in web development?
- Do you wish you had a job that gave you the flexibility, autonomy, variety, and challenges that you’re seeking?
- Do you wish you worked for a company that felt like a family, worked like a team, and had a good time together like friends?
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally. While we do a lot to nurture and nourish our team, the greatest benefit of joining our team is the balance of autonomy and support that each individual receives. You’ll work independently with the support of a highly collaborative team on projects with high visibility for brands with a global reach.
Depending on your interests and skills, you’ll take on a variety of projects including light design work, content management, and quality assurance testing for very large corporate websites.
You’ll manage content and do Quality Assurance Testing on new and existing websites we’ve built in Sitecore, the world's leading .NET web content management system and multichannel marketing automation platform – used by thousands of enterprise companies around the globe.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We’ve created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We’ve created an environment where doing excellent work, intrinsic motivation, and going above and beyond is the norm– but we still don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We’ve created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what’s right for our customers and putting their needs first. We like to work hard, and we like to relax and have interesting conversations over lunch together. A few times a year we like to celebrate all of our hard work and success, with some really fun and memorable team activities. We’ve created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning.
Call us idealists, but we don’t think it’s too much to ask…
We're looking for a hard working Part-time Web Content and QA Manager with a curious mind and servant’s heart.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
PLEASE NOTE: We will test your HTML and CSS coding abilities as part of our evaluation process.
- Some demonstrated experience with Responsive Web Design frameworks
- Some demonstrated experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) strongly preferred
- Some demonstrated Technical Support experience strongly preferred
- Some demonstrated proficiency with using complex software or technology platform
- Must be well organized, have a keen eye and attention detail, and have excellent communication skills
This position is located in 78749 Southwest Austin Texas and is on-site only. At Engagency, we believe that people do their best work when they have a team of people to collaborate and coordinate with, in person. We find that work is more meaningful when it's done with a sense of community, and you have a good group of people to share lunch and talk with every day. We work hard to find good people to work with. If you're looking for more than a job, we look forward to hearing from you.Apply On LinkedIn