Office Chef & Assistant
- Do you love cooking for people and taking care of a team?
- Do you wish you had a job that gave you the stability, autonomy, variety, and challenges that you're seeking?
- Do you wish you worked for a company that felt like a family, worked like a team, and had a good time together like friends?
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally. While we do a lot to nurture and nourish our team, the greatest benefit of joining our team is the balance of autonomy and support that each individual receives.
Depending on your interests and skills, you’ll take on a variety of projects including managing team lunches, organizing team events and celebrations, supply purchasing and office upkeep.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We’ve created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We’ve created an environment where doing excellent work, intrinsic motivation, and going above and beyond is the norm– but we still don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We’ve created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what’s right for our customers and putting their needs first. We like to work hard, and we like to relax and have interesting conversations over lunch together. A few times a year we like to celebrate all of our hard work and success, with some really fun and memorable team activities. We’ve created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning.
Call us idealists, but we don’t think it’s too much to ask…
We're looking for a hard working Office Chef + Assistant with a curious mind and servant's heart.
- Daily tasks such as cooking lunch and cleaning kitchen
- General office management and upkeep - coordinate daily team lunches, kitchen management, supply management, interfacing with janitorial staff, watering plants, taking inventory of supplies and groceries
- Event research, planning and coordination - providing event/celebration options and obtaining feedback from team, booking venues, arranging food and rentals, making travel arrangements
- Purchasing + weekly errands such as grocery shopping and checking mail
- Assemble, address and ship gift boxes to clients, write thank you cards and manage gift inventory
Skills & Requirements
- Must be extremely responsible, reliable, trustworthy, well organized, have a keen eye and attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and love taking care of people
- Experience planning and hosting events, activities, and meals for large groups
- A slight obsession for aesthetics, order, symmetry, cleanliness, and making things look "just right".
- Enjoy writing handwritten notes, and have very neat, legible handwriting
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
This position is located in 78749 Southwest Austin Texas and is on-site only.Apply Now