People often ask us how to get the most out of Sitecore. With the release of Sitecore XP 8.1, the best way to get the greatest return on your investment, hands down, is to upgrade.
Why are we excited about Sitecore XP 8.1?
- The New User Interface - Simply put, the new UI is a game changer. It's a sleek and sophisticated interface that content editors will enjoy working with.
- Language fallback - Set a default language to be displayed for when content is missing in a particular language to avoid the embarrassment of server errors and empty pages. Sitecore 8.1 even allows for a sophisticated hierarchy of fallback options on a per language basis.
- Integrated Device Detection - Sitecore’s new integrated device functionality provides new ways to provide your visitors with optimized experiences. Reduce load times by adaptively fine-tuning the amount of content you deliver to mobile devices and personalize content presented based on the characteristics of their device.
- Improved Testing & Optimization - Testing content is now easier than ever. Powerful data and intelligent recommendations are now at your fingertips, giving you the tools to create a more effective site. Integrate testing directly into the publishing workflow to measure the success of content changes each time you publish.
- Improved Content Search - For content areas within Sitecore that contain a large number of items, marketers can now do a quick search to find a specific item instead of scrolling forever and reading each name until the item is found. A huge time saver!